Sunday, December 6, 2009

Stash Report - Week .....whatever


Fabric purchased this week: 0 yds (Yeah me!)
Fabric purchased YTD: 90.25 yds

Fabric used this week: 7 yds
Fabric used YTD: 172.25 yds

Total fabric blown out of here: + 82 yds

I was able to get the backing for my Triple Irish Chain sewn together. As soon as I quilt up two charity quilts I think that one will go on the machine next.

Since I can't have a post with out any pictures I was able to get my two Christmas quilts hung. One is a small Nativity quilt. One year I made 5 of these. The pattern is from paperpanache. The other one is a Whig Rose quilt. It is hand appliqued and hand quilted. It makes me smile when I see it. I tried to post a link but couldn't get it to work. It is in my webshots in the file called quilts.





Hope everyone has a wonderful stitching week.

Penny

2 comments:

  1. good job on using more fabric than you brought into the stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do the "A" word so well! The whig rose is wonderful, I am pea green with envy!

    ReplyDelete