Sunday, April 1, 2012

Long time, no post

A lot has happened since my last post. My vertigo abated some. It is still on the edges some days but nothing like the episode in August. I did a LOT of quilting for others. In  six months I quilted 35 quilts.  I regret that I didn't get pictures of all of them but I want to share a few of the ones I did take a picture of.

This is a small wallhanging.

Twenty-five patch with a large leaf meander over all. I really like how this turned out.
The name of this quilt is Wash Day. I love it.
I did do a few for me. First was a quick Halloween quilt I made to hang in my entry hall in October. It is made from the Wild Thing pattern.
Last of all I was able to get the two Halloween hexagon quilts made for my daughters-in-law for Christmas. They absolutely loved them. Score one for me. I quilted them in a spider web design.


For my stash report for the year 2011 I finished with 25 yards in the black. Woohoo. This year will be a lot different from last year. I will post more about that soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment