Sunday, April 24, 2011

Week 17 Stash Report - 2011

Fabric in this week:     3.5 yd.
Fabric in YTD:         32 yds.

Fabric out this week:   9.25 yds.
Fabric out YTD:         85.75 yds.

Stash busted:    53.75 yds.

If you would like to see how others are doing check out Judy's blog.

After slacking for a couple a weeks I am reporting again. I bought some yardage to go with my Halloween quilts. I was excited because it was 50% off. I have already got it cut up and ready to sew but  I am not counting it yet.

I cut out and sewed up the center of my Christmas Trees quilt. Now I need to work on the applique border but I am not counting it yet.

I did manage to finish up the last of the Ashcombe quilts. That I am counting which is the fabric used. That puts me at half way to my goal off 100 yards busted this year. So far so good.

In case you are interested I did post some pictures of my Easter basket quilt. Speaking of Easter I hope you have a wonderful day. Family is coming here for dinner. It will be lovely.

Hope you have a great week QFF*!

Penny
Remember, we do this for fun..

3 comments:

  1. Only April and half way to your goal? Congratulations! And congratulations on all your quilt finishes this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter Basket quilt is Eggceptional! Kidding aside it is beautiful. You're half way and 2011 isn't half way...I'd say you'll be exceeding your goal if you keep on the same path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...your numbers are great! Good job!

    ReplyDelete