Monday, April 18, 2011

All Ashcombes finished

FOUR, count them, four Ashcombe quilts are finished. I am also finished with that pattern. It was a great one for simplicity and it was easy to sew up but making four of the same pattern did get a little monotonous. I don't plan on doing that (repetitive quilts) again soon. Oh wait! I have already started working on two quilts (Christmas gifts) that are the same. Doh! I really don't learn very fast.

Two are made with Riley Blake's Quite Contrary (the pink and green) and the other two with Riley Blake's Sweet Divinity (the pink and blue). I think I like the pink and green the most. I find that interesting because when viewing the fat quarter bundles I was sure that the pink and blue would be my favorite. Not so.

I was able to blow a bunch of stash out the door with this completion. I need to get caught up with my stash report. I haven't been buying but I have been lazy and not reporting. The numbers are even great. Maybe next week.

Now onto my Christmas tree quilt. This should be a pretty easy one. Thanks for dropping by.


Hope you have a great week QFF*!

Penny
Remember, we do this for fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment