Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 3 Stash Report - 2011

Fabric in this week:     0 yd.
Fabric in YTD:     0 yds.

Fabric out this week:   6.5 yds.
Fabric out YTD:      6.5 yds.

Stash busted:   6.5 yds.

If you would like to see how others are doing check out Judy's blog.

I finished my Wild Thing quilt and wrote about it yesterday.  The backing and binding added up to 6.5 yds. I am working on the Oh My Stars a lot lately. I am sewing the pieces into rows and the rows together. Half of the quilt is put together. Hopefully I will have more to report next week.

I want to share with you a cross-stitch piece my DD gave me for Christmas. I had seen this in a stitchy shop and it made me laugh because it is so true. This is the reason UFOs abound. I thought you might like it to.

Hope you have a great week QFF*!

Penny
Remember, we do this for fun..

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your wild thing quilt. The quilting is amazing...Congrats on a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to a great start this year! I LOL'd at your x-stitch piece! That surely could be hanging in my house!! Thanks for the giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should have someone make us all a QFF button!

    LOVE the little cross-stitch piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on using 6.5 yards. Cute quilt! I like Thimble Blossom patterns.

    ReplyDelete