Fabric in YTD: 96.5 yds.
Fabric out this week: 0 yds.
Fabric out YTD: 89 yds.
Stash busted: -7.5 yds.
If you would like to see how others are doing check out Judy's blog.
No changes on my stash report. I did a lot of ticky sewing this week but nothing to report. (I don't count it until the top is finished....keeps me motivated.) I was looking at my spreadsheet that tracks my fabric acquisition and fabric usage and found that for the month of August I did not purchase any fabric. That is a first for me, going a whole month. Woohoo.
I put the blocks together for six out of the nine rows on my DWR. That is 2/3's done. I also managed to get two rows sewn together. This design is nothing but inset seams. I find I long to sew one very long seam, or to chain sew lots of little pieces together but that is not to be. Actually the sewing is not hard, just tedious.
Here is a shot of where I am. The top row is row #6 which is sewn together the bottom row is #7 all laid out ready to be done. I hope to finish the rows this week and get more rows sewn together. Then there is more circle applique that needs to be done. Dang, I am getting close on this one.
Have a great week and hopefully it will include sewing up your stash.