Fabric in YTD: 96.5 yds.
Fabric out this week: 0 yds.
Fabric out YTD: 89 yds.
Stash busted: -7.5 yds.
If you would like to see how others are doing check out Judy's blog.
Nothing in, nothing out. I did get all of the blocks sewn together into rows on the DWR so there was some progress there. I also cut out some blocks on my basket quilt.
Remember my inquiry about this fabulous Halloween quilt? Yesterday while at the LQS that had held the garden party I was able to talk to the owner and ask her what she had found out about that quilt. It seems the quilt was a product of a round robin. So there is no pattern. I just may have to do my own R&D on it. You know, rip off and duplicate.
While browsing the store I saw a booklet for this quilt by Blackbird designs titled Halloween 1904.
I was sorely tempted, especially since all the Halloween fabrics were on sale. I finally told myself to put the book down, step away, and no one would get hurt. What really stopped me was knowing I would have to report my fabric purchase and knowing I have several quilts that need to be finished first. This really helps to keep me focused.
I hope you have a great week keeping focused on using your stash.