Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 7 Stash Report - 2011

Fabric in this week:     0 yd.
Fabric in YTD:         8.5 yds.

Fabric out this week:   1.5 yds.
Fabric out YTD:         30 yds.

Stash busted:   21.5 yds.

If you would like to see how others are doing check out Judy's blog.

My eyes are back to normal, thank heaven. Life is good when you can see clearly, especially the detail. I put the border on the Oh My Stars quilt so that is the fabric out.

I quilted up the Cabbage Rose quilt that my quilt group made as a comfort quilt for one of our members who is undergoing chemo therapy. Her prognosis is good but she is really having a challenge enduring chemo. Now I have to explain the picture. The pictured quilt is not the one I quilted. I forgot to take its picture before I passed it on. But our quilt was based on this quilt and looks very much like it. In fact, I copied the quilting. Just had to have truth in blogging.

I have the twin to Ashcombe up on the design board and I am getting the blocks sewn into rows. Hopefully the top will be put together next week. I would love to be able to count all of that fabric as busted. 

Hope you have a great week QFF*!

Penny
Remember, we do this for fun..

7 comments:

  1. You are doing great with your fabric usage. Glad the eyes are cooperating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! Over 20 yards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashcombe is a quilt I've been thinking about making...can't wait to see yours for some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to seeing it, too. Your numbers are fantastic! Keep it up! You may be the stash busting queen this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay - glad the eyes are better. That cabbage rose quilt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to hear your eyes are back to normal.

    ReplyDelete