Thursday, July 15, 2010

July/August Goals

Charming Girls Quilt Club

I am so excited to be a part of this group. I have read along for quite awhile and now I get to play! Woohoo.

I have been pondering my goals for the last two weeks trying to decide what I wanted to work on. I love having this opportunity to improve. So here is what I am going to do:
 
Personal Fitness
1. I will do cardio 5 times a week.
2. I will lift weights 3 times a week.
3. I will journal what I eat. If I bite it I write it.

Spiritual Fitness
1. I will read scriptures 15 min. per day.

Quilt Projects
1. I will finish all the applique for my Double Wedding Ring.
2. I will make the August schnibble project.
3. I will quilt my Spring Beauty which has been sitting patiently waiting for at least 3 years.

I look forward to cheering you on and hope you will do the same.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I just have to laugh at the Spring Beauty sitting there waiting patiently. Don't we all have one of those? Nice goals. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete