Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stash Report - August 15, '10

Fabric in this week:     0 yd.
Fabric in YTD:     96.5 yds.



Fabric out this week:     0  yds.
Fabric out YTD:      86.5 yds.

Stash busted:   -10 yds.

If you would like to see how others are doing check out Judy's blog.
 
I didn't do a report last week but the stats are still the same. I had nothing new to report or claim. The same is true for this week. There was a wedding for my nephew yesterday and I have my parents visiting so not much quilting has gone on. I can happily say that I have 80 melons sewn which is half of what I need. Slowly but surely that DWR is getting put together.
Since I hate posts with out a picture, here is a small Broken Dishes quilt I made a very long time ago....at least 15 if not 20 years. I was trying to make a new quilt that looked old. I overdyed it with tea after it was all quilted. 

Have a great week bustin' that stash.

2 comments:

  1. How did overdying it with tea work? Did you like the look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes life keeps us out of the quilting area but most times we get back as soon as we can. I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete