It is deja vu all over again. Nothing in and nothing out. I did get the second charity quilt quilted this week.
I did some sewing on the Grandmother's diamond ring.
92 of unit A and 92 of unit B. It sure doesn't look like much.
Yesterday I went to Joann's with my DD. She does counted cross-stitch and has made 4 stockings that need to be assembled. We found some beautiful velveteen. While waiting for our number to be called to get the stuff cut I was browsing in the books (that were 40% off). I don't buy many books but I was killing time. When lo and behold this one caught my eye. I LOVE the quilt on the cover. I think this one may make it onto my to do list. I will have to think about it but I have already figured out how much pink is required for the size I want to do. I have the light background and all the prints in my stash. This is incentive to get the Grandmother's Diamond Ring finished and fast.
I am going to put the Flowers Forever on my machine and start working on that tomorrow. The backing will use about 7 or 8 yards, so next week I should have some fabric usage to report.....and maybe some pink will have been added. ;o)
If you would like to see how others are doing with their stash reduction check out Judy's blog. You might also learn about chickens.