Friday, October 26, 2012

Pineapple at the temple

The other day we were on line looking at images of the Sao Paulo temple and noticed someone had posted a recent picture of a pineapple. What? I didn't recall seeing a pineapple plant. When we went to the temple that day sure enough there was a pineapple growing right in front. I have walked by those plants twice a day and never noticed.

Can you see the little pineapple in the upper center-left? And yes, it really is that pink.

I wonder if is ornamental pineapple or the real deal. I am keeping my eye on this.

1 comment:

  1. When I went to the Dole plantation they had an area of the garden with a lot of different varieties of pineapple. This looks like one of the plants I saw there--it was pink just like that. My guess is that this pineapple is not just ornamental. --Leanne

    ReplyDelete